Saame tuttavaks!


Hey, My name is Kristiina and I am Estonian.


More than three years ago I moved to Copenhagen not only to continue my studies but also experience new environment, challenge myself and learn more about life. During this time I have learned to appreciate Estonia and Estonians even more. One of my good friend once used to say I am the person who will always stay close to my childhood home and parents. Well, it did not happen, however, emotionally it has been quite challenging period. So what makes one person who have always loved to live in Estonia to move away? New experiences, challenges, self-discovery and better education? Maybe. What keeps me away is probably more multicultural environment, my Danish partner and more options to see the world (cheaper flights, haha). However, almost every day I am thinking about Estonia and trying to find options and reasons to move back. I think more you have been away, harder is to come back. Especially, if you find your partner and your life is already settled down somewhere else. Therefore, to decrease home sickness, I would like to share my stories, thoughts and show you little bit around the world. I would like to share my challenges, struggles and "happystories" during my 20s, in regards of studies, career searching, cultural challenges etc. Maybe you can find some level of entertainment, inspiration or just way to spend your free time. :)






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts